Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my purse

while i am going to penang wif my fren
i lost my purse.
that is a very sad thing to say..
but i think i should share it here..


when we going to penang~
we stop by to some R&R station to eat or have our lunch there...
when we when to tapak R&R
we when to have our lunch at KFC..
we only have 20 minute to eat..
so we have to rush ....
and at that time..
i lost my purse...
i did nt realise it ...
when we leave the R&R around 1 hours..
i jus find out i lost my purse!!!!!!!


OMG!!!!!!!!!
at that time
i am so panic...
and all my fren help me look around the whole bus...
but at last we still cnt find it...
my purse have my IC and money[a lots]
and oso something important that have to use at penang~

haiz~~
luckily i gt my dear fren to borrow me money..
if nt i think i cnt eat and oso buy something back to KL..
when i back to KL...
i have to go to police station to report for my IC...

this is nt the 1st time i lost my purse...
and oso this is nt the 1st time i lost my purse in KFC...
last time i lost it at pudu KFC...
luckily i can found it..
but this time is too late..
coz we already leave tapak R&R about 1 hour~


this teach me a good lesson...
i hope i will not lost my purse again~

No comments:

Post a Comment