Monday, July 18, 2011

bullshit feelings

is been awhile i din update my blog and i never view on my friends blog.
just finish 8 their blog posts and found out, alot of them like to share their secret or some feeling that could not be post in public in blog. =)
actually is a good things, if uguys often come and read my post, i think uguys have saw a post that i posted previously, blog is more private compare to facebook twitter and so on.

my turn to share my feeling here
we already know, this event will make us quarrel, make us angry toward each others.
i think the expectations is too high
1 person have to sell out 100coupon
i did not say i dun1 to sell
but...................heh~
2 more weeks, tahan tahan!
bullshit
FEELING SUCKS TO THE MAX NOW!


when are we going to hang out?
is disappointing when u keep on makan lemon. so sour and bitter! ><
just a break time a week, is that so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment