Wednesday, August 24, 2011

training!

ahhhha... finally end of exam
now having my holiday, last paper is english, hmmm~ my holidays mood have release the day before, so the moment english paper end, nothing much LOL~
yesterday just done paper, go hang out till 1++ morning @@
daddy wait me again pity him...

tmr start my holiday with full schedule =)
after nex week gonna stay at home acc mommy daddy
(i think imma mama girl, what also family 1st, LOL)

today i went to training for a coming event job
so piss off with it! argggg
when to IOI so far and also have to bring back their sample of product (100 of it) and go take public transport balik rumah ==
some more, the training was sooooo funny!
need role play? @@
train how to promote the product?
sooooooo stupid one! waste my time, money and effort to so far just for lame training ==

i swear won"t work for them anymore!!!! ><


No comments:

Post a Comment