Wednesday, December 5, 2012

roommate and housemate

Skipped my Taiwan trip post and also my birthday post first, come to some emotional post!
today! I am frustrated, i give up! i wanted to throw everything and just shift out!
I fucking hate my housemate and roommate! (family)

I don"t understand, why they act like that?
They don't care, they only care about themselves and be lazy for all the time.
Now is school holiday, my both roommate were at home for everyday.

]The elder one only staying with computer 24/7. Once wake up, laptop, before sleep, laptop!
All of the clothes outside on the sofa, she never clear it and she never clean the room as well.
The cloth on the floor that we usually use to wipe our legs before sleep, were MIA for 1 week already.
Most of the time, i were very busy with my assignment and some studies and so i come back late around 11/12am midnight.
And what i got is a tons of shit, where the clothes were on the sofa that suppose to be sited by the people, but now by the clothes and also the bags all are hanging on the pants section, which they are actually on the floor before i came back and put it on there.
Besides, when there are foods from the other housemate, she will just eat all of it never save it for the others. When we asked her, she would just said : ha? i dunno uguys wan. How i know? I eat cant?
OMG!!! what fucking life is she having ?
What fucking things is she doing during the whole day in the house?
I dunno what to name her, she is even worst than a pig, lazy, dirty, messy and irresponsible!

The smallest one were always hanging out with her neighbours who also having school holiday.
When she come up for lunch and dinner, she will only have tibits for the actual meal.
When the lunch and dinner are ready, she will said she is full and wasted the food. ==
Eventhough she eat the tibits, she do have left over and put it everywhere, as in really EVERYWHERE, on the sofa, on the floor, on everywhere that you can imagine.
Sometime, right after she took her tibits, she will put the plastic bag back into the fridge!
CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT???
How irresponsible is she?

I really felt very frustrated towards both of them. They said, everynight, i came back, is the most annoying moment because I keep calling them to fixed their stuff.
Actually I am the one who suppose to felt annoying because everynight i came back with stress and faced this shit and also faced them.

GOD, PLEASE HELP ME. PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE, PLEASE HELP ME TO CHANGE THEM! PLEASE. I PRAY TO U!


No comments:

Post a Comment