Saturday, March 2, 2013

Singapore with Love

During January, i went to Singapore with my hubby and his family. We went there to her sister house and stay there for 3Nights 4days. Though it was a tiring trip but i have really truly experiences Singapore from top to toe (i suppose).

The country is clean, systematic, everyone are really following the LAW!
The sister's husband is a Singaporian, he said that 政府叫你做, 你就做, 政府没叫你做的, 就千万不要做! (有押运哦)

For the entire trip, we only use public transport as the sister said let us have experiences on how singapore is. (actually is only me, because they have been to singapore for more than 10 times) LOL
This make me look like a kampung moi when im at Singapore.
We went to many places, but i cant remember already.
























Anyway, During the whole trip, thanks to their family to bring along me and his sister for all the treat and staying and also being our tourguide.
And alsothanks to my darling taking care of me.
Take care me like a children. Nobody will treat me the way you treat me, i am sorry that i always show temper, scold u and complaint your wrong.LOL
I love you so much.
Enjoy the entire trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment