Wednesday, July 1, 2009

PLKN!!!!!!!!!I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i kena PLKN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y is me??
in a "big" skul and in a "big"class
there juz 2 of us kena!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can"t imagine how can i survive in that program!
shit!!!!!!!!!
i know myself is a pampered child~
so is a norm if i feel sad
PLKN~
is nt fair
how could it be juz 2 of us is choose in a class
my fren,i know u nt be choose in happy but pls dun show it infront of me ok?
hai~
hope H1N1 tambah teruk than PLKN for 2010 Batal lo~
haha!!!!
Y
Y
Y
Y


为什么是我??
难道我真的命中注定要中吗?
中头奖都没有那么准哦~
嗨...
我不要去~
去到那边
没有朋友
要从头认识
又怕照顾不到自己~[真的,不要说我不独立哦]
而且那边更是有[朋友]
每天早上5点要冲着下去集合
晚上11.30才能睡?
这是什么日子啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!
难道我要过这种日子长达3个月吗?
我不要!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
555...
有什么办法让我能逃离
PLKN~






No comments:

Post a Comment