Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NS is amazing becuz of frenz..

After ns...
today is the 1st day i finish my NS after 2 and a half month staying wif all my dear frenz..
yesterday last day at NS..
we had a jamuan call"Lambaian Kasih"
it was a jamuan as a penutupan PLKN!
where there are performances from each company..
around 3am.
we go back to domn and pack for balik kampung..
at tat morning..
everyone take hp no..and picture..
my dear frenz...
no matter where are you from and wat colour is u ..
u still are my frenz...
although nw we cnt stay together..
and chating together at nite before sleep..
although we could nt go PT pagi together..
cnt run while chasing by teacher..
and oso hiding while teacher searching for us..
but the tin we done together were always in my heart..
although my malay and english is nt to gud..
but u guys still talk slowly wif me..
teach me bahasa kelantan!!
i will remember sokmo!!!
haha...
PLKN is nt the bez!!
but PLKN FRENZ is The BEZ!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment