Friday, May 21, 2010

quiet classmate!

today i finally know who is my classmate...
sorry to say..they are too damn quiet for me...
and all of them speaking english...
honestly..my english is not that good..
so i feel kind of pressure when talking to them..
but no choice..i have to talk to them..
if not i wont have friends in my class...
actually i feel like change class to another class..
my classmate are too quiet and serious...
nobody joking around and bising geh~~~~
i am d person who like to bising and 38 geh~
how to survive in those boring class!!!
ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also..i gt a F***king time table..
everyday have to go to school..
other college only study 3-4 days...
like honeymoon life...
but my college life like secondary school life...
SUCKS!!!!!

start to hate my school life!
and i wan to change class!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment