Friday, June 10, 2011

i love my family

izit im the one who easily get satisfied or my family really is the best of the best! hahaha

everyday,once i reach home, my daddy will call me to make sure i reach home already
he act like my boyfriend, that why people say
daddy are your X boyfriend from the past. (do u believe? i dun think so. =P)

my grandpa and grandma will ask me whether do i hungry?
if yes, grandpa age 80+ wanted to walk out to dabao for me
and grandma while taking nap wanted to cook for me
touch dao......

i love my family so much!
i know there is no one can do that to me
i appreciate it. but i never show it =P

突然想说,
思想与性格是两件事
性格幼稚的人,思想不一定幼稚
dun label a person as childish when they are acting like a child
they are just actually wanted to play and fooling around
cause they just wanna enjoy their life

and sometime
the one that u always see that laughing and playing like insane are actually not that happy
they are just pretending and trying to be happy in their life

(just some thought, not related to me. coz im happy! i swear!)

No comments:

Post a Comment