Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Event

oh men~~~ finally i blogging again
have a very good mood to blogging now

recently is all about presentation and assignment
one of it is a group assignment for the whole class
we are actually having an event on end of july
discussion discussion, alot of discussion with no answer.
alot of crashing idea and pek pek cek cek
sign.........i think we make it too big already.
is like a advanced diploma event. @@
but nevermind~~~~~ =)
hopefully we can make it!

last weekend i work full 10 to 10 as pavillion having a event.
wonder do you guys know where do i work? =D
double pay cause public holiday but my salary still so low
asking myself. happy or money? hmmmm

yesterday elvis ang gugu ask me a question,
do u wanna earn money through ur blog?
hmm, do it really work?
but he comment my blog have alot of "fei hua!" hahahha!
my blog about my life ma.....
i like larh...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment