Thursday, December 26, 2013

Love is unpredictable

Recently, i saw alot of of my friend get engaged, broke up with boyfriend, get married.

It was somehow very very surprise for me, during my age of 18. My cousin's cousin get married because of pregnant. Sign, should i said that's too early? Or am not that open?
Maybe is just me myself, i think that getting marry in 18-20 is still too young for me.
While i am still enjoying my life with no worry with no pressure to take, no burden to carry.
I got to tie myself with another 1 forever? Hmmm...

Some of my friend broke up. The relationship was not like 1 year or 1 year plus.
Is like 4 years minimum. It was very shocking!
In my thought, i always wanted to find a person that i could walk through until the end of my life.
I thought the relationship will be maintain after 2 years and he might be the one that i can hold forever.
But, in the reality, it is not what i thought.
The longer the relationship go, the higher the risk of broke up.

Many of my friends, those who i thought, or not just me. That everyone thought that they will be getting married very soon. Or fore sure they will marry in future.
However, they are the one who will not marry or be together at last.

Throughout the experiences or the witnesses that i have gone through.
This broke up case that keeps happening around me, makes me questions myself.
Am i going on the right way? I am the person that wish to have everything plan and wish it happen as what i plan.
If it never goes what i thought, better for it not to start.

Every time we talk about future. It really seems that we have a clue about our future.
A lot of confident between us and i believe that our relationship will last forever.
However, problem that we could not solve, we even plan about break up in future.
He seems like very calm and easily accept the fact of breaking up. I felt so heart broken and i really wish to stop this relationship immediately because of his answer.
If you are not holding this believe why am i want to start?

The one who be with you for 4 years 5 years or plus will never be your husband.
The one who be with you for 3 months 4 months will the right choice.
That's why people always said :在错的时候,遇上对的人,在对的时候,遇上错的人。
The one you love the most will never be your forever partner.
The one who be you meet for 3/4 months who best SUIT you are not the one who you love the most.
When you find someone who you think is really suit, regardless time, you both will wish to get marry immediately.
This is life. I should always apply this theory around. Lol

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete