Thursday, April 10, 2014

I Don give a damn

I seriously do not understand, how could they survive in this house.
So freaking dirty, So freaking messy.
Okay, if you all did not give a damn, same goes to me.
Have a nice day and thank you.
May you die in this freaking dirty house. 

They eat and wipe the salt or whatever shit on the floor,
they throw their unwanted water or rubble strip on the floor,
they throw their shopping stuff on the floor until they want to wear it the next time,
they throw their socks on the floor once they got back from school,
they throw their books and homework on the floor and also their bags once they need it they take it up.
So typically, they actually did not have a cupboard, or wardrobe to put their stuff,
they only have the floor as their wardrobe.

Enjoy and have nice day.
I am very very very calculative, Yes i am
If you don give a damn why should i?

Yes, i can just wear my slipper everyday in my house, 
i also can put my own bags and stuff on the floor ON your bag.
I also can throw my unwanted food or the packet food packet on the floor, and also used tissues everywhere.

This is my house, yes, i will continue staying here for 1 month and i will go off.
Wish you all good luck and enjoy with this house. 

I don give a damn if you din. thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment