Monday, June 14, 2010

assignment

start from this week....
i will start to work on my assignment..as i don wish to fail and resit...
this thursday i have to submit my HE assignment...
so i try to push myself to work on it...



but i found out....
this is not easy...cause i don noe how to do...
maybe is me too depending on somebody...

i realise i could nt done it because....
no1 tell me about d format
how can i type out?
no1 give me idea just waiting for me to ask or tell
how can me myself think all???
no1 tell me about d marking skill
how can i score well?

arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

my group mate...
uguys should help me think about the arrangement....
don just depend me on what should we all do...
cause me myself oso nt very pandai on arranging duty and bla bla bla~~~
i admit that i m not a good leader...
so i think we should work on together.....
PLS~
i dunwan to fail my assignment!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment