Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pulau ketam

well...
today gt a short break to pulau ketam with my family..
hmmm...tat pulau is full of seafood as everyone know"s...
we when there to just having our lunch+hi-tea thr...
we having a bunch of seafood..
such as crabs,prawn,lala and bla bla bla...
after tat we went back to kl and go TS for bowling..@@
this because my mummy kena represent her company to a bowling competition...
wow...
for sure she wil lost d...XD
hahaha~~

just come back from d 1 day trip and tmr hav to start on my assignment..><
monday hav to submit...OMG!!!!!

recently all my friends were very worry about nigel chan..
aiz..kesian d friend...get well soon...juz cn pray here for u...

and also..have to share something here...
recently i found out a person...
treat me very LC in fb...
what a short comment she/he gave me!!!
feel like blocking her/him...
but i cn"t...coz she/he is my friend"s friend....
LC!!!
gt lost!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment