Sunday, June 6, 2010

WEEKENS~

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~
another weekend...another 2 boring day...
everyone of my friend..so excited when holiday coming...
but for me just another 2 normal day that i can sleep more...
holiday for me is nothing...
cause most of my friend did not like to go out as they prefer staying at home..
enjoy their only 2 holidays...
haiz..me terpaksa follow my family programs lo..
><
what to do no people date me out...XD

school holiday started..
students can go for parttime job or even go a trip with family or friends...
but us got study everyday...
actually not a bad thing for me...
at least i can chit chat with friends...

haiz~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what to say???
i just can say
I HATE WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment