Monday, August 9, 2010

I LOVE PC FAIR

friday to sunday
-pc fair part time job...
wake up at 8am...sleep at 12am...
stand for more than 10++ per day...
very tired and stress...
but when last day i have used to it...
when last hour last call...
suddenly feel very she bu de...wakakakka~
this make me feel like going to work PC fair again....XD
at least i gain much experience on promoting and on IT...
many of my colleague teach me many thing and help me oso...
they make me feel that working at PC fair i can noe many friend
and have a lot of fun!
have to thank them alot...^^
gt fate we work together again barhx.....

after sunday...
i still have to wake on 6AM on monday for class..T^T
damn tired d....but at last i skip one of my class and went back early due too tired and feel like pengsan while walking...LOL~

although i got my salary ady...
but is still not enough...
i need much much more!!!!T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment