Friday, October 15, 2010

GYM


today is my 1st day to attend college cocu...
i join GYM...wow...1st time ever workout in GYM...
today coach brief us about d equipment in d GYM room....
many of it are so interesting...i can"t wait to try it...and work on it..
coz i wanna be fit and slim...LOL
because of cocu..i skipped my lecture...><
and went breakfast with my gang...
but never mind..even though if i attend lecture..i won pay attention in lecture d...hehe...
after GYM..i went to my friend house to spend my boring break time ==
feel so nice as the condo are very windy and very clean...
feel like moving out to outside since my house are very far from my college...><
but i think i won move out...!!

ytd went to celebrate cat bday...
so enjoy and happy to hang out with my gang....
non stop laughing...muahahaha...
btw,i spend alot...!!! T_T
my wallet left no money.....RM 0.00...@@
teribble........!!!!!!!!
aiz.......
dun wan spend anymore till i get some income........><

No comments:

Post a Comment