Wednesday, May 11, 2011

home

staying in house is such a enjoyment
2nd day of do nothing day in house
but somehow, is abit too boring! ><
i wanna hang out but where to go?
movie? no one want go with me =(
shopping? no money! 
everyday blogging, talking to myself! 
no one bother about me here
plus this kind of weather, just make me piss off easily
by just sitting down, i can sweat alot weiiii

today i got my result
as i expected not good and not bad too
should be happy?

daddy sure unhappy! ><
iphone 4 i think i have to get by my own

nvm, i suppose to get by myself since the coming trip have spend my mom alot already

recently im having heavy flu and cough
non-stop coughing, phlegm stuck in between my throat makes me suffer in breathing!
i hate this so much!
OMG! very suffer ar!!!! 


i wanna see fast and furious 5 and 倩女幽魂
who wanna watch with me???? ><


3 comments:

  1. wanna watch oso~~><
    no body cant date....
    know ur feeling==
    Qiiiiii.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel so outdated miss this 2 movie ==

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~
    so cute la you~XD
    thn you jus watch tis 2 movie in same day,upgrade ur self...O.O

    ReplyDelete