Tuesday, May 10, 2011

junior

school starts now!
this week is week 1, but i skip school for whole week
coz this week we only have lecture and they never take attendance punya!

this sem is a new intake for the 93"s
they are coming in to our college, alot of my secondary school junior also join tarc
sure many new faces will see in our college
maybe new time i will heard someone calling me jiyan jiyan from far but not chelsea!
haha! looking forward to see them in college
play giler giler with them around college like we used to do in secondary school!
i miss college life soooo much =)

yesterday went to shooting with my belove sis, a very different us
play with dirt and pose some posing that i never pose before @@
i used to shoot with my sister ad~hiak hiak!
hopefully we have create a package!
when got chelsea sure got jenilee, when got jenilee sure got chelsea!
WOW!
after shooting i straight to my friend birthday party
so tired!
my voice haven fully recover and yet i still go singk with them
dai sei la me! T.T
one week ad my voice still haven cure

i miss you calling me baby
i miss we chit chat when we lying down
i miss your hug so badly
i miss the every sweet moment when i with u
babe~ i miss u ^^
do u know?

No comments:

Post a Comment