Tuesday, May 3, 2011

plan

recently my plan works well, everything goes according to plan =D
i work! and i got money for my coming iphone
i go for my driving lesson and i will get my license soon
i plan to shooting, and now my shooting date is queuing for me
hopefully is nice

school gonna start soon, will meet my college mate soon! 
miss the time hanging out with uguys
go makan makan, lepak lepak! 
this coming sem is year 2!
we have
-communication law,photography,public speaking and so on
looks like is tough sem, uggggggh

this mid of may im going for a family trip!
2weeks, consider long trip!
feel very excited!
mommy daddy had already take out the luggage for our clothing
looks like very gan jeong huh?
i have to take MC from school for this trip!
looking forward to this trip!!
sure will take alot of picture and share share geh!
muahahahah!

im sick already! always panas dalam ><
cough and feel so dizzy!
sore throat and very dry
need some rest! aku x cukup tidur!

1 comment:

  1. drink more water during the summer season~
    until september o~take care^^

    ReplyDelete