Friday, August 2, 2013

Im Alone

I am so lost right now. Feeling sad, ask me why? i would say dunno 
What? why? how? who? i know, but i dun feel like sharing. I dun feel like pin pointing anything, anyone.
I am very tired. Sometime, I just wanna be alone. Escape in this world.
They said, those who walks alone, will be success in future.
I hope it is true, but, by the time i walk until the end, i think i had already died before the end.
I am not that tough, i need support, i need hand to hold, i need shoulder to lie, i need heart that i can throw out the real to them and they will never go away. 
Who is the one?

I feel so lost now, dear god, please help me. 
the moment i saw everyone walks away from me.
the awkward moment when u wanna cry so badly but you are in the public.
the moment when you think the one who never give you up but they gave you up. 
the moment when you think the one you trusted did not trust you.
the moment when the one you support join to against you.

Asking myself, Who am i? What am i to others? but why? why do i care about others feeling and thought?
Live for myself, but not for them.
But, my life is full of others. If my life is only me, then i am so alone.
I cant live alone, i cant do it solo, i need companion, i need people who really stand on my side.
Sometime, i wanna share, but i dunno how to share out my feeling. I wish i have a mind-reader. 
I am just nothing. Nothing. Nothing ! 
I am just nobody. Nobody. Nobody ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment