Sunday, August 4, 2013

Toughest Semester to UK

So.. i suppose i have finally done my 3rd semester in advanced diploma.
So next semester, it will be my 2nd year of advance diploma.
This semester, as the lecture said, this is the toughest semester throughout the whole advanced diploma.
After this semester, you will be flying to UK already.
Like finally, i have done it.

However, i kinda worry on my exam. As i am taking 5 paper in this semester.
From the very first day until now, seriously, my stress have never away from me.
It has follow me from the first day, the lecture told us about our assignment, event, coursework and so on.
Until the real execution of our assignment, event and also mid-term or end-term test.
The stress never stop. Until today, the stress is getting more and more serious.
I think i got 2 weeks plus before my final exam which on 16 of august, my first paper - STATISTICS.

It seems that, it has been awhile for me to step into the examination hall because last semester is our internship.
I still remember the very semester of advance, i got a shocking result !
I never though my result would be so shit! sucks like shit!
Ever since that day, i tell myself, i think i am not those clever kind of student? And im not those hardworking student too. What should i do?

Shall i continue my confident? Or shall i study hard like the others, but that is not my style of study.
During this whole semester, i admit that this is the most hardworking time of myself throughout the entire life!


Chelsea Chan! You must be smart, must be rational, when it come to study, please study, i know now is raya time. But not for you to play.

Listen to your lectures! After this semester, you can fly to UK already.

Stay focus! Your target is waiting for you.
Chelsea Chan! Hwaiting! Jiayous!
I must go UK!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment