Thursday, July 22, 2010

busy

wow....time pass so damn fast...
so fast friday is coming again...
and my final coming also.....@@
very nervous and scare...cause i haven started to read anything...
i am lazy lah~~~~~~
give me a break!!!!!!!!!
i want holiday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~T.T
i want sit besides beach and chit chat with friend...
i want go genting theme park play with friend....
i want go sunway lagoon play the whole wet park with my friend...
I WANT HOLIDAY.........

yesterday thursday...is my BAD LUCK day....
very long story...no mood to talk about it...
cause i forgotten....LOL
is good to forget those unhappy things right????
ahahaha.....

this week quite busy d...
just 1 assignment have to submit on next monday...
2 presentation on today and next monday.....@@
the group assignment just make me feel so stress...
i dunno how to say out...just hope this end faster.....
and my holiday come faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment