Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friday!!!!!!!!!!

yeah!!!!!!!!
tmr is friday again....my favourite day in the week...for no reason....
hahahah~
tmr i am going to see DESPICABLE ME....with my B1 classmate
according to my classmate...this movie sound like hilarious and the cartoon was damn cute...
so kind of excited for tmr....

yesterday done my GAMESHOW presentation....
very disappointed with the marks that given....T.T
now just can put hope on my proposal...hope can push up my course work marks...><

this week is bao week...coz i ate bao for the hole week....
due to some1 birthday...some1 that very special in my life...hahahah~~
my dear LAIMA!!!!!!!!!!muacks...
but nevermind as she happy jiu hao~
yesterday chai meimei told me that kae ady come out...
wow...is a very good news...finally he REBORN....XD
happy to know this news...^^

feel like going to yamcha on friday...hope my friend can on...
hope some1 volunteer be driver luh~~~~~><

No comments:

Post a Comment