Monday, July 5, 2010

I LOVE YOU~INSTRUMENTAL GUY! =D

erm.....dunno what to write recently...
cause recently nothing special are happening on me..==
this week and last week i done many stuff...
my IT practical assignment...is a resume...quite easy d...^^
done my IT presentation...i got 8 marks/10...=(
actually i can get 9 marks...but tutor say my dressing is not formal..
so deduct 1 marks...=(
kind of disappointed...but i admit that i really did not dress formally....
aiz..what to do...just blame myself luh...
and also..i done my english role play~me and my buddy did a great job...=D

yesterday i went to college TT night...
quite interesting show....not regret to go...cause...
i started to love instrumental guy!!!!!!!
OMG~~they are damn cool and sexy when they are playing the instrument...><
so damn damn handsome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment