Monday, December 6, 2010

mummy

early in the morning on 6am
woke up, went to school with formal attire
done my presentation, i give myself 70/100
=D
consider not bad, although i am nervous
after that we lepak around the school since still so early
there is no cafe are open yet
but....
whole school though us like dinasour
@_@
everyone look at us like they never see human before
LOL, feel so embarrasing
about the show girl job that i work in mid valley
many photo posted on FB
many of my relative saw it
and they started to question me
asking me why am i wearing so little in the public
they strongly disagree
>.<
so so so so close minded
i dun like it!!!!
but i really feel so proud for my open minded mummy
she is the only one who tell me
:chel~i will support you as long as u always do the right things
never let people get advantages from u
feel so thankful i got this mummy
hahahahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment