Sunday, December 19, 2010

sunway giza & battle ground


yesterday went to sunway giza with my dearest jimui
we go there is to see battle ground 2010
actually not much people there, in my thought there will be even more
but still ok
we have dinner then go and see the competition
their dance step and creativity are amazing
really beyond our expectation
everyone keep on repeating :wao wao wao wah wah wah...
soul krazy**the champion** was damn awesome
kinda admire to lady seven that purple hair girl
i saw my classmate kenny and cindy thr
and also chai meimei, she say her sis office at there so she come down 8 xia what happening
to chai meimei, u had improve alot, u start to speak out ad
not bad not bad =D
the decoration in sunway giza



my jie and my meimei

my jie and my laopo

No comments:

Post a Comment