Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011


bye bye 2010
hello 2011
brand new year brand new life?
hmmm..hopefully i able to change somethings


honestly i love 2010 year alot
im 18 in 2010 the most best memory that i have is when NS
NS really change my life alot
i have new alot of friend and now they becoming part of my life that never been forget


and i get into college
a new environment and different kind of new friend
and i have learn alot of things from my college friend


and after graduate me and my secondary school friend does seldom meet or gather
cause study problem, we have separated
well
in my heart you guys are still my binyiu forever


i meet someone special in 2010 year
someone that i gave him my heart
hope he cherish it well and take care it
dear i have ur heart here and i will take care it very well
for the rest of the time we walk through
i love you
i sorry to make you unhappy for 2010
dunno wherther u view my blog or not
but just wanna tell you
2011 a new year for you and me
you are my 20 year old boy that 1 and only
1
hehe

i dunno whether i have be more mature or even more childish
but i started to think alot
no matter on relation or my future
make my mind kinda complicated, and 2010 i started to be "duo chou shan gan"

2010, i love you so much
u bring many things to me
but is time to say bye bye
i get things from you and i will update it to be better one on 2011


byebye problem, hope u be kind when i meet you this year
byebye trouble, hope u give me a hints to solve everything
byebye 2010

no 2010...is now 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment