Monday, January 3, 2011

memory/exam/holiday


hmm..
6th of jan is my exam day
2 hell week going to happen on me

last year today
im 18, im naive, im noob, i thought world is very simple
and i join NS
i get to know many friend include my besties...!
those days are really amazing
no pressure no stress no planning and no worry for tomorrow
i really miss the time

this fews day i keep on study study study
actually not most of the time, but i really gt study
and i on diet seriously, my stomach never full since monday till now
one day one meal=( not enough for me T^T
very suffer

nex tomorrow will be my 1st day of exam
this few days i feel time past really very slow
but i believe that once the 1st paper start, the time will past very fast!
2 weeks nia very fast d...haha
after that my day is from hell up to heaven
i can enjoy my holiday
shopping! movie and meet my dear
i miss my friend alot and also my dear..!
good luck on exam..!!!!!!
chong ar.......~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment