Friday, January 28, 2011

my mood was nice

hmmm

holiday left 2 weeks more, so fast ey.
time pass fast and money fly faster than G6!! LOL!!
nowadays my atm card always with me.
everytime i hang out i sure let her visit d ATM machine(get wat i mean? )
hiak hiak~



CNY~few more days to go.
my mom keep on nagging me to kemaskan my room and house.
aidui~i dunhav time larhx mommy, im lazyyyyy...



CNY mood is coming ,
my mind are full of new year song and every where is full of CNY deco.
pavilion deco was nice,
i love it so much
and i won get bored even i went there everyday.
even me and neighbour house also full or chinese lantern and those chinese lime tree.
( actually all my neighbour is my relative too)
so this get even more exited..! =D



near CNY season, the weather suppose to be very hot hot hot and hot,
but nowaday keep on rain rain rain and raining.
my friend said his place rain for almost 3-4days non-stop.
OMG~~~!
i rather CNY have some hot day ,
so everyone sweating when giving ang pau and not taking an umbrella when giving ang pau.
LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment