Monday, January 31, 2011

2 day in 1 post

yesterday me and my sis went to shooting
outdoor shooting~BUT!!! raining whole day, aiz
make us change our theme to shoot
some abondan house/building
the shooting was not bad,
but quite tiring as the posing was hard
hope the result is nice
looking forward to the picture
=)
in between the shooting we went to have our lunch
and that time me and my sis went to cut our hair
cut my fridge
Let take alook the before and after



this is before while im waiting the barber
capture by my sis

















my sis waiting too

and this is hers before cut her fridge















we cut the same style of fridge
and also our hair lenght and colour is almost the same
so our hairstyle look the same
hehe
and the after
we look like XIAO MEIMEI
~
~
~
~
~
...
...
...
...
~
~
~
~
...
...
...
...
...
...
AFTER !!!




haha
how was it?
nice?
(we are wearing our 2nd shoot clother,
so u will notice, we are wearing diff clothes
from just now)











2nd pic with smilling,
jie say her smile look weird,

actually is nice d lo














and today
i stayed at home
kemaskan my house and room, so tiring...!
mommy bising bising, "this put thr, why this haven clean?,
after u clean that u move that things to the kitchen."
me and my sis today work as KAKAK in our house
let take alook a picha



before we start to tidy up~


No comments:

Post a Comment