Thursday, March 17, 2011

sick

good morning everyone, hehe
last few day i did not sleep well, have no time to sleep
rushing all my assignment and presentation
and weekend i have to work, so there is no time to sleep
once i close my eye, 3second after......
morning ad...@@
panas dalam getting more serious, alil fever and my lips dry like hell!
today i skip my class, and sleep 99, recharge myself

yesterday is my presentation, my adobe was very nice,hehe
thx to elvis my classmate, he make a professional website for me
after that,we go and celebrate
me and my gang went to mid valley
sushi again, i think i ate sushi every week ler LOL
after tat lepak awhile and we went to gsix around 7pm
so damn early for club, so we just sit and drink for awhile
keep on shot shot shot,all my friend drunk already
haha~ funny la see them drunk and mumble around
and we saw a beng LAM DAK WENG in the club 2

you is you, me is me
we won change everything to pei he
i try to lead you in my life, but you is you, you dun1 to
i try to merge in to your life, but
=)


few more week exam coming, this sem damn syok ler...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment