Thursday, March 31, 2011

sorry is not my word

yea! i do wrong things that make my parent worry about me
just sometime, i really cant get it
why? why? i have to back home before 12am? im not cinderella ok?
sometime i really wish to stay outside
i know, i going out so often recently, is my bad
i really know, and i do apologize sincerely
please don"t ignore me can? make me feel like dying
i know you would not be ok is so soon time
alright, maybe after some days you will be okay
everyone scold me but except you, grandma grandpa non-stop lecture
tell whole street of housing area here
NEED MA?????
now i go out throw rubbish also kena screw
why?
why no one could understand me
i know im wrong already, but i think i dunhav to say sorry to everyone here
or i should? then i think i have to make a press conference to apologize, maybe
can uguys please stop nagging okay????

suppose to nag but not talking
suppose to remain silent but nag like hell

SHIT!

1 comment:

  1. Don't angry. Mean that you are so important. Be happy. ^^

    ReplyDelete