Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BEAUTIFUL QUOTEs

  • TEXT HER FIRST, even if it's just to say hi! Good women appreciate a man who shows initiative.
  • No one ever gets tired of loving but everyone gets tired of waiting,assuming, hearing lies,saying sorry and hurting.
  • You can't make the same mistake twice, the second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice
  • I'm not your toy. Don't think of giving me away when you had fun toying me enough.
  • there's always a Man who is willing to treat you as the queen that you are, Never settle for less
  • The longer the explanation, the bigger the lie.
  • If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dose not, then it was never meant to be.
  • When I say I want to be left alone, I want someone to say "No, I'm staying with you."
  • People told me to never change for someone. But, you're the reason why I changed. I'm better because of you
  • you have broke my heart into pieces! and yet im still loving you with all those small pieces of my broken heart.
  • When we were kids, we pretend to cry when sleepy to attract mom"s attention. Now, we pretend to be sleeping when crying quietly to avoid Q's.


No comments:

Post a Comment