Wednesday, April 13, 2011

creamy

today~i hang out with my sister just for lunch
and i have my baskin robbin =D
dunno why, recently im so addicted to ice-cream
maybe i should say im love creamy things alot
chocolate, ice-cream and also DURIAN!
nyum nyum ^o^
is Durian season already ^^
everybody enjoy durian and alos remember to drink more water yea!

today went to Times Square terjumpa cow and cat
they went to watch movie huh~
sorry cant join uguys =/

we met our NS friends,
and he say I FAT ALREADY OMG~
too much of chocolate and ice-cream la
my face fat like PAU already!
need to do more exercise!

let see we! crazy camwhoring in the toilet
(why girl like to take picture in the toilet a?, haha~good question with no answer)

3 of us~

my sis


ste~happy birthday once again, always be happy la~dun emo......



HAPPY HOLIDAY PEOPLE~

No comments:

Post a Comment