Thursday, April 21, 2011

money~ i hate u and i love u!

i have pass my 2 week holidays
and now im extremely PK ed
wallet left RM2, NO JOKES
1st time ever i broke until cant even afford a cup of chatime =(

today i went to TS meet my sisters
they spent like hell!
went in to etude and can simply spend around 100+

when i can have those kind of life?
working life have make me gets older soon!
last time i still can manage few day outing in a row
but now, sorry, my life had become aunty life
easily get tired
and i could sleep after rolling on bed in 10minute time

ever since we have celebrate the 1st bday of my classmate,
we had continuously celebrating for the other one
each of them, we have to spend roughly RM50++
i really dunno what can i do?

i have to work like hell,
no matter night job/day job or weekend job!
push myself to the max!

money is driving me crazy!
and making me very unhappy =(
i rather stay at house do nothing
online and watch TV for the rest of my holiday


1 comment:

  1. Hi Chelsea,

    I’ve enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

    Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

    Cheers and stay happy!

    ReplyDelete