Monday, April 11, 2011

outing

finally i done my exam, this sem i feel even more stress
maybe is because only have 2 sub, i concentrate even more, so i feel so stressful
this holiday i plan to finish up my driving lesson so i could get my license as soon as possible
know daddy and mommy won allow me to drive out always
i promise ya, i will drive to school ONLY

have to start working for my target iphone 4/5
this holiday no more long trip
seldom outing! promised to melissa

sometime, there will be a stage were u missing someone until numb
the enforcement of missing are no longer powerful because u keep on repeating it

what if i din mention about 17, mean we will see each other on may?
i cant believe you will do that
just because of ___
2month ey~
who am i? what am i?
i really dun understand
give me a state
=(


No comments:

Post a Comment