Monday, March 14, 2011

tired

hmmm....lama x update
last two day was very busy
saturday and sunday i went to work
my very 1st week of working in DC super hero
not bad, colleague are very friendly although all malay
and i can communicate very well, LOL
but boss seem not so friendly to me
she don"t like to talk to me and keep on fuyan me...><
the job was very tiring
stand there already is a tiring things for me
as my leg cannot stand long since small
and i have to climb up and down to take heavy stock
once customer say NO!
thats it, i have to put it all back to the store room
the store room damn messy ar

since friday i already fa re qi
adui~ panas dalam buat aku pening kepala and brasa letih

monday, school day
mid-term and assignment
this sub assignment need to use adobe to design some website and flyer
i admit imma IT noob, i already try my best
luckily i have my best classmate that helps me alot
they say is okay~ and they help me touch-up it
dunno why i think boys really pro in IT
their job are good!!

im actually very tired

1 comment:

  1. boss?minger ar?
    lol..next time stock simply put thn run out la..cctv cant see u ..lol

    lol..org panjang =p

    ReplyDelete