Thursday, March 3, 2011

Love quote

since i always log in to some quote page,
i found out some quote are very meaning and really touch my nerve
i love this quote so much~
let me show uguys some of it here

  • If a man really loves you, there's nothing like "Busy", it's all about "Priorities"
  • Sometimes I wish you to notice me
  • True love is when you shed a tear and still want him
  • When a GIRL says "i miss you", No one in this world can miss you more than that
  • I'm not ignoring you, I'm waiting to see if you'll make an effort
  • It’s better to miss someone quietly, rather than let that person know and get no response
  • I am constantly pushing away boys who actually care because I’m in love, with one who doesn’t
  • GUYS: don't let your friends disrespect your girl
  • Sometimes, hug is one of the most important things you can say without speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment