Monday, November 21, 2011

my 19 birthday THANK YOU

After 2 weeks of my 3rd november birthday 
I only post all of my celebration and the picture
This year birthday, I am very happy
Although celebration are delayed, cause we all are very busy =)

On the 3rd november my actual day
A surprise from my classmate, my class were 12pm to 8pm. 
So we celebrate in the class
Together with my twin, ashley chan
We were born in same day, same month and same year
And now we are in same college, same course and same class!



When i were busying with the assignment, 
They off the light and they came in with the cake
Thanks guys to celebrate with me
And a present from the class -ROMP shirt 
That they have plan and bought since last week

A present from my BFF 

Back to 3rd Nov sharp on 12.00am
The hubby posted a video for me 
He asked me, 
him: have you on your facebook?
me: no oh.. why?
him: oh.. u go see see.. see which friend have posted on ur wall la
me: okok, now go see..
him: later la.. now 12.00.. i wish u happy birthday 1st
me: oh.. okok
him: .... aiya, u go see 1st la, later u call me again
hahaha~funny baby

i never stop smiling for 3.00min of the video

2nd day me and him went to Levain 
Darl thanks alot i know you have done alot for my birthday
thanks for the celebration
i love you
the paste/ spagetti was very NICE
 His curry rice also boleh boleh
 The macaroons, expensive! 
 The baby boy
What happen the face??? boring ah???
Night time, we go Look Out point as i told him i never been there
So we hang out there and have our dinner, nice place, cold like genting
Luckily was not raining, if not we could not able to see this view
 The view nice huh? 

 For my parents, i received ang pau from them
Not much but as a gift from them
I appreciate 

We went to Victoria Station for my birthday dinner
 
The cousin  
 My sister

 The sirloin was nice better
i like it 
escargot with cheese!
the best in Victoria

 A brownies from them

 Jelly cake from my cousin

My celebration with secondary school friend 
We went to VIVA home
and have Garden for our dinner
we watched "you are the apple of my eyes"
it makes us think of our past time
the funny one, the sad one, the naughty one
ahaha~ and every story we have a fatty!
=D


 our mate are going to marry soon
congratz =)
*my very 1st BOOM*

 night time, we went to KAYU mamak 

 The present from them
They know i want this for sometime
but i never bought it



Coursemate bring me to kroom!
sing sing sing 
and someone thought to surprise me with cake
hehe, kena tangkap
but nvm, i know you got my heart!
thanks for the day and fun in Kroom

 do notice my "happy birthday" have burned?
my lovely friend did it!
and she blow the cake for me, coz the word are going to burned soon~
funny!
 A present from both of my VIP


Last with my jimui 
went to lowyat singk and also
HOMETOWN steamboat for the dinner
Dinner was good!
thanks my dear to celebrate for me
i know you all were so busy and tired already


I am very happy as everyone help me celebrate and remember my birthday
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment