Wednesday, November 2, 2011

no idea mood swing

yeah~ mood swing, no idea what happen.. =X
too much of work? maybe, assignment starting and i dunno what should do as i skip the 1st week of this sem where tutor used to brief us about coursework and assignment.
as usual asking one to one, facebook chatbox on and off, once uguys saw me on facebook chatbox mean im working with my assignment and those time are mostly late night 10+++.
now is 12.30am, i am actually done my part of work, but just don"t feel like sleeping yet although i am already very tired ==
maybe just too worry about my groupmate, their are not done yet.
oh yah! maybe is because money problem too, recently i use too much and my wallet left so so so little cash only! how to survive in this week when my birthday is coming?
hah!my birthday is coming soon countdown ing 24hour?
hmmm, i am one year older now =(
anyway, should not looking forward coz all my friends around are busy with assignment and some own problem
and also! EVERYONE ARE SO BROKE NOW!
what to do, end of the year..
well, kinda sleepy already. goodnight peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment