Monday, November 28, 2011

im happening

recently kinda busy with fun =D
not assignment anymore, although i have tons of it
but forget about it, i really very lazy, tired, and feel abit mad when i wanna start my assignment

Yesterday 27.11.11 my secondary school friend weddings dinner
not much tables but everyone do enjoy
congratulations to my mates, and wish them happily ever after
stay sweet =)


actually, this is my very 1st BOOM i received
hahaha

The new born couple with their"s pet


back to 26.11.11 my beloved one graduation
He have done his Diploma after 2year 4months of studies, and now he proceed to advanced.d
alot of people on that day, every son and daughter calling their parent asking where are you???
include him
i thought he look good, cute, and the bear bear was a gift by me.. hehe 


come to the latest one, today!
a shooting day with sister again, but this time, is a beach shooting
and there are 2 photographer, so one of us one
and our theme are totally different
sister"s one is cool, and dunno why add on some happy/ sweet sweet theme
mine one is emooooooooooo 
lol
i don"t like emo la.. but shooting needs, ofcoz i try my best
 the moment were we going back after shooting
we"r exhausted!!!!! 

 AND I GOT SERIOUS SUN BURN!!!!!!! 
VERY SAD AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



some preview from the DSL, emooooooooo


No comments:

Post a Comment