Monday, December 5, 2011

tired of make up

friday saturday sunday and monday and the few days before
i make up non stop because some interviews for jobs and work
there is no girls that hate make up, but there girls who lazy to make up like me
when i put on make up, i have those feelings, that my skin were suffering
but i need to work, i need some pocket money to shop for CNY
every CNY is my change style season, or should say is changing all my clothes
as i seldom shops i used to spent all my money on food!

last friday to sunday, maybe you all do know there are two event happening in KL
which is PIKOM PC FAIR and 2011 GAME SHOW also known as TEEN FEST 2011
i wanted to join PIKOM so badly but i failed to, so i join TEEN FEST as i found a job there as usher/ promoter
agent very strict, talk for 2sec only! agent comes : dun gather around, but actually i just wanna ask what isit... OMG!

total of 12 girls working tgt =)
all girls are friendly and crazy, when last day, i cant join them to picha picha as im rushing to another job
saw alot of photo they taken, aiyooo

the nex day, a SHELL event, the 500000 recently everyone talks about had held in HILTON KL
im the one of the usher, ushering the contestant play games, and usher the VIP to gives prices to them
easy job in few hours time

this few event makes me feel i m soooo old!
sorry to say, last time i work usually im always the youngest but now.... LOL
old liao old liao....
and all this event, actually my job scope is to make my leg pain! haha
not promoter and usher, but is to wear heels and make my leg pain as i do not wear heels often
let see some picha picha with the girls and myself =)


 sister =)

 im soooo tired 

while im wearing my heels, sister captured

the girls cornie 

fujiflim! Free by Company

the gold man

the girls =)

Shell Event, with the girls =)


No comments:

Post a Comment