Thursday, December 8, 2011

imma jerk

yeah, im emo now
in this recent? or just these two days?
i think is menstrual problem
the same problem i faced and same things happen normally, i would not be so sad
but now i feel down to the max until i break down
why? i dunno 
people say menstrual will make a girl feel depress. i think
i feel everything are just so not good and everything are so sad
my friends, my classmate, my assignment and my love, everyone around me make me feel so sad
i dunno why, people try to "tam" me or want me to share out my thinking
but actually
i dunno what do i really want, i want it badly, but i insist to say no, and act like i really do not need
im such a jerk! 
what i want i reject, and do something that hurts myself
am i crazy or? 
i dunno, im so sad now

once awhile i will be very emo like now, i also dunno why.
qad, i know u know all these days i suddenly dun wanna talk, suddenly angry towards u
i also dunno why
希望你能了解/知道.
我现在很不开心,你知道吗?
我知道我很难顶,但是,你也是有难顶的时候.我希望我们能大家顶着下去

No comments:

Post a Comment