Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas 2011

Is another Christmas of the year 2011
I LOVE Christmas and CNY
I love Christmas songs more than others festive song 
although people always say there"s nothing to celebrate for Christmas
but the mood is still there, shopping center playing Christmas song, and Santa claus with Santa rina walking everywhere in the mall
This year, i did not snap alot of Christmas tree, im kinda busy working, schools, and so on
Last year, i snap quite alot and my baby also help too as he went to SG the environment there were superb also!




the Christmas tree so leng leh!
anyway, this year i think we also never celebrate because we having exam soon! 
on 28dec2011 aiyooo
i swear! i will celebrate some day in future!!! >.< 
I WANT!


Let see this video! is sooooo nice!
the favourite twin singer from australia
they always sings with their awesome angel voice and one guitar on hand
that all but the melody are still beautiful


now 18 Dec, 10 more days is my exam day
gonna start preparing 
gather notes and try to change my mood as now my mood swings on Christmas and CNY
hahaha

end with a #bigheadmaker pic 
bye peeps! ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment