Monday, November 1, 2010

BZ week

currently chelsea chan ji yan is in CC...LOL
just finish doing my draft for presentation....
today is monday...damn hate it monday...!!!
so many things happen in this week...
started to feel that my college life are really really really stress....argggg
monday,prepare for presentation for tmr...and have some arguement with group member...
this really stretching me....!!!dunno how to communicate with them...
sob sob
tomorrow..prepare for the next day individual presentaion..
english presentation...on my day...thought i can go home early on 12.30 to enjoy my day..
but i have to replace my cocu after that at 2pm...damn
my day ruined...!!!
after that prepare for the next day to go genting...=D
maybe that the oni day i anticipating for my 18....hahahaha~~~~


this week gonna be a very very very BZ week..........
but i like BZZZZZZZ....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment