Thursday, February 24, 2011

blogging

my friend say: what so fun about blogging?
hmmmm~just everyday keep on updating and writing some story
not fun at all and boring if u are out of topic.
for me, is not boring, i prefer blogging more than FB
cause i have freedom to write and no worry about the feedback
in FB, guys like to comment on my status and i don"t like to reply
cause sometime i don"t know what to reply
just~sometimes, i really don"t feel like replying them
i mean just sometimes...!
blogging i can write plenty of meaningless things maybe
but i really enjoy blogging
<3>
yesterday went to 1U and sunway giza with my dearest one
singk, from 1.30pm to 5.30pm! damn syok!
wish everytime i sing would be like this
reach sunway giza waiting and eating at wongkok
while waiting i said out, i found my listener
my kind of listener is listen and give some feedback
so i won feel kena fuyan
feel much better after i speak out
after dinner, i treat myself BR
my favourite flavour world class chocolate

i was thinking
do really have a people that totally understands me?
someone that could be my mind?
someone could look through in my eye and read my mind?
convince me and treat me the way i want the most?
someone that i would like to speak out everythings in my mind to him/her and without worry about his/her feeling? hahahaha~
such a selfish people im am~

60days? what can i say?
nothing to say=(

***im not emo and im not sad***
im very okay, don"t worry about me, just i really enjoy thinking



No comments:

Post a Comment